Get High Search Engine Ranking With Commission Blueprint
By Marcus Olmen
The way to score high in Search Engine RankingI will provide you with some guidelines about how an efficient search engine ranking can get the apex on Google.you might have known Read more...
Generate Sales Leads Using Google Adwords Promotional Code
By Vanson Tan
It used to be very time consuming to engender transactions causes for a business. But besides the time involved, the expense was a great deal more concerning and might really limit the number of Read more...
How To Start Your Own Internet Business On A Budget Part 5
This is the fifth and final installment in the series. I began by helping you determine what information and experiences you have that other people would find helpful. You were able to narrow down Read more...
Welcome to KEYWORDS TUTORIAL - your comprehensive keyword tool resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information on leading keyword tool articles and products to help you on your way to success.
How To Write Seo Friendly Articles For Blogs
By John F Baril
For the most part, blog owners are quite comfortable with posting new content. Most marketers, however, fail to write articles for blogs that are SEO friendly.
Below, you will find the important steps that you should implement so that your articles for blogs are SEO friendly.
1. The first thing you will need to do is compile a list of long tail keyword phrases. These are phrases that are 3 words or more in length. You can use Google's free keyword research tool to help you with this. Now you want to take each one of these keyword phrases and compose a blog
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
article based on each phrase.
2. Your title needs to contain your keyword phrase. If possible, have the keyword phrase closer to the front of the title. Sometimes in your articles for blogs, you can just use the keyword phrase itself and have it comprise the entire title.
3. When you begin writing the body, try to position the keyword phrase as close to the beginning of the article as you can. If you want, you can bold this keyword phrase, as this will help the search engines to detect it, and gives them an idea about the theme of the article.
4. Rather than posting the keyword throughout the body of the article, try instead to use variations on the keyword phrase so that it blends in better with the text. You never want your article to have the appearance of spamming with keywords.
Search engines do not like to see the keyword phrase repeated over and over again. It is much better if you have a natural sounding article which adds relevant content.
5. Make sure you include the keyword phrase in the last paragraph, and don't forget to bold it again. Sometimes when a search engine crawls your article, it will start at the bottom of the page and work its way up.
Articles for blogs can be as short as 250 words, as long as the content is useful. If you have some long articles, you can divide them into shorter articles so as to maximize your blog postings.
Finally, you will want to social bookmark most of your blog posts. An excellent free service to use for this is Onlywire.com. Bear in mind that you will be required to register with the individual directories before using this service.
These are the steps you need to take to write articles for blogs that are search engine friendly.
Learn more about writing articles for blogs at Work From Home Opportunity and sign up for the free newsletter course.
Also, check out John Baril's online training blog at: Online Marketing Promotion
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to best keywords that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our keyword tool website.
5 Proven Methods For Getting Traffic To Your Website
By Adam Avenger
As the internet age advances, more and more businesses are finding new life online. The potential benefits of such a venture are great as the internet allows for access to millions of possible Read more...